About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2008/02/15

I and Kushpoo


I wished to write this post long long back, but, since i could not scan and upload this photo, "though coming late, coming latest ".
As anyone would have guessed this is my [ karthik amma ] marriage photo. 14.12.1980.
what is the problem now? why? how is it related to kushpoo?....take a closer look at the photo....look at the bride entering the 'manavarai' wearing slippers.!!!!!!and it's 1980. I never realized that ....And none other also found it. It so happened ..It's a being used thing,, that's all...not a matter of insulting god or anything like that..

I feel one with Kushpoo who might have never realized the footwear.
What a lot of hue and cry was made over it ? Will anyone sue me too? ?

sweetest karthikeyan's
amma

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

what a zoom! hope non get this pic to recreate issue after long years;) hehe...

Anonymous said...

Excellent looking marriage picture. You are really a pretty.
Take care.

Ramya

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Jeevan,
what zoom? i don't much about it.it's with someone's help that i post pictures.thanks for your comment.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Dear Ramya,
thanks for your compliment.I will be happier if i know your identity. Is it LARA ?my mail i.d: kalakarthik1411@gmail.com.