About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2008/09/20

Sharma...PROUD TEARS

As all of you know I am shedding tears all the 24 hours since i lost karthik. BUT they are sad tears.Today, there were two drops of tears from my eyes. But there is no tinge of sadness. They are proud tears.
YES. i am really proud of his proud death.
Death comes to all. No doubt. But the way they die...make them immortal....And this hero has conquered " DEATH. "
I was pondering over two things :
Motivation:
See instead of being demotivated, strangely, we are all the more motivated. I am sure more youth will be wishing to join police force now and do some such heroic deeds.
NO Demotivation!!!!!! Not discouraged;;;;;; His juniors and colleagues will have added energy to fight and they will do it with more,,added vigour...

Bullet proof coat :
Now, my dear dear ...GENIUS.. friends :
one humble request...please, please don't ever come out super intellectual comments blaming dearest SHARMA for not having cared to wear bullet proof coat [ as you blamed my karthik ].
Every one value their life more than anything else and undoubetedly all want to live longer.
BUT it "HAPPENS " and it "HAPPENS "....
situations drive us. All the time we cannot act 'wisely '.Be it 'FATE ' or what ever it is , it may be a slip or might be SHARMA might not have liked to waste even a single second in conducting the operation. So stop all such great comments and unite together to salute this ''HERO ''


2 comments:

Jeevan said...

I join with u salute to respect this real Hero. my deep console for his family

It’s all inevitable, none chose anything, but happens. Sorry to mention, aren’t we come to know people die even wearing helmets when driving, it support us and it’s not completely our life saving weapon.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

yes jeevan,
what if they had hurled a bomb at the officers?.Today a lorry had smashed 6 persons , sleeping in a hut,.what shield could they have worn ? It's all HAPPENISM..[i have written one post about it.].
amma