About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2009/04/18

அறிவின் சிகரம்==கார்த்திக் அம்மா

செந்தில்
ஆராம்பித்துள்ள " கார்த்திக் மீடியா "Real projection screen :karthik media .
I am not sure about the tech name. But it's a screen.
And he got a chance to display it in Trade Centre .
And I went there and sat for some hours ,which I should not have done at all.
This stall was the center of attraction.
Senthil and his friends were giving all details about it.
A young guy came to me and asked about it. I explained and he listened patiently.
Then he asked me , "shall I take a photo? "
I was so magnanimous and said " what's there son? you can take as many photos as you like. "
After he left Senthil's friends " ஐயோ , சொதப்பிட்டிங்களே ஆண்ட்டி , இவர் யார் தெரியுமா ? அவர் கிட்ட போய் பேர் கேட்டு , !!!!" என்று புலம்பித் தள்ளி விட்டனர்
You want to know who he is ?
See.
Not only that. Idid the same foolishness with the most famous director and his name is
'KING of kings'.
Now tell me.Am I not a super genius ?
Poor guys !!!
They would not have had such a disgusting moment in their lives.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

:) i wish this media keep on success.