About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2011/09/16

Azarudhin and his son

ANOTHER BLACK FRIDAY:
Yet another mother is going to shudder at the word Friday as I do still after six years.
From Jesus, I have been noticing that many mothers lose their dearest sons on Friday.
Very much , very much alike ,it's been the same bike accident.
Unusually, [ usually karthik would go to office at 11 a.m only ] but , on that fatal day he was receiving frequent calls from his office to come early at 9 a.m , as his colleague needed his help in solving the project part,and as had to attend a call from Texas, his head office ,he was calling Karthik 100 times and that made Karthik leave home early.[ without knowing that Yama was giving him urgent calls ], Karthik went
1. may be at a high speed,
or
2.trying to attend that guy's call over the mobile,
or
as is guessed by someone that there was some sand on the road which caused a skidding,
Another notable similarity is that karthik too did not have any head injuries. he too had multiple internal injuries: [ many ACCUSED me as a highly irresponsible mother who had sent her dearest son without a helmet.]
what ever be the cause Karthik has left me.
My blog may be a repetition of lamentations
but
a mother's bleeding heart and brain
...... .......
.
but my wish is [ i have stopped praying ] so it's my wish that not another mother should experience this teeeerrrific disaster.
karthik amma

No comments: