About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2011/12/11

Mullaip periyar Dam

My husband was in charge Asst. Executive Engineer of Metturdam.
In 90 s there were cracks in Metturdam. There were fears of [ or rumors ] of DAM being crack down and the whole town of Mettur town being submerged and so many villages under water was forecast.
But no one raised voice against demolishing the dam or reconstructing it. They were ready to move up.
But Engineers used special chemicals [ I know the name of the chemicals and the names of the engineers ] and arrested the cracks and the dam is still in good condition.
How come there is such a huge hue and cry over nothing, a matterless matter ,not even molehill and Kerala Govt makes mountains and mountain ranges of it.
Hope our C.M will take daring and strongest steps .

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

I quite agree! There is nothing to fear and no one is sure about what going to happen tomorrow... and its quite a political mislead where people become victim. I too believe the CM will bring an end to the struggle...