About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2020/08/26

 



(    hi aunty.. the day Karthik left us, but his memories. he was a wonderful human being, he was a well wisher of me, a confidant.. I miss him a lot.. many a times he has come alive in my dreams and has seen you and Karthik in the Bangalore apartment, I was only continuing to sleep since the dream will get stopped.. now.. we friends miss him a lot. he was witty, clever, and a loving person to be with.. naveen, gk, Arvind, vasanth, manikandan, AP, Vijayakumar.. we talk about him when we chat.. we miss him, wish he has stayed with us in our journey.
Send a message  )

Mail sent by Krishnaram, Karthik's best friend


1:08 AM (12 hours ago)



No comments: