About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2022/12/20

Husband

 disclaimer :

my friends find it difficult to read Tamil .

so i thought i could give both Tamil and English version.

who is a husband?

the one who cares for his wife.Looks after her as a child, friend and a companion.

He should shower love and affection.

Learns her wishes, ambitions, and tastes.

Such a one need not be the man who weds her by tying a mangalsutra .

He may be a friend, it may be a she friend, a brother and a ''SON''.

Yes , i would dare say that my son Karthik was and ''IS'' my husband.

He was the one who understood me full well.

Not even my mom or dad or my brothers or my life partner.

Karthik was my friend,my father,my mother and 'everything'

He used to look after me as his daughter.

how comforting i used to feel when he was near me.

He stood with me in my tough times and extreme grief.

i used to feel as if 100 elephants, 100 tigers are with me enabling me with all their strength.

I became a widow (not when i lost my husband ) but when i lost my Dearest Dearest KARTHIK.

My loving husband i am unable to digest the loss.

என் கணவர் .

ஒரு கணவர் என்பவர் தாலி கட்டுபவர் மட்டும் அல்ல .தாலி கட்டிய ஒரே  காரணத்தினால் மட்டுமே அவருக்கு ஒரு பெண் மீது அத்தனை உரிமை வருவதில்லை.

யார் ஒருவர் அந்த பெண்ணின் மனதை புரிந்து கொள்கிறாரோ ,அவளின் விருப்பு வெறுப்புகளை தெரிந்து கொள்கிறாரோ அவளின் சின்ன சின்ன குழந்தை தனமான ஆசைகளையும் நிறைவேற்றுகிறாரோ அந்த நபரே அவளின் கணவர்.

தாலி கட்டியதே உடலுறவுக்கு என்பதே கொடுமையான விஷயம்.

மனம் அறிவதே 'மணம் '.

அப்படி என்றால் என் கணவர் என் ''கார்த்தி மகன்தான்''.

என்னை, என் மனதை ,என் குணத்தை முழுமையாக புரிந்தவன்.

என் அம்மா அப்பா அண்ணன்கள் எனக்கு தாலி கட்டிய பெருந்தகை என யாருமே என் உண்மை குணத்தை புரிந்து கொள்ளவில்லை.

கார்த்தி சொல்வான் 

''அம்மா உங்களை யாருமே சரியாக புரிந்து கொள்ளவில்லை''

பலரிடமும் ஓர் பொறாமை ஒரு ஈகோ இருந்தது.

என் மகன் என் முன் ஒரு குழந்தை.ஆனால் அவன் என் அருகில் இருந்தால் 100 யானை ,100 புலிகள் என்னுடன் இருப்பது போல் இருக்கும்.

அவன் எனக்கு தந்த ஆறுதல்,தைரியம் யார் தருவார்?

கண்ணே மகனே உன்னை இழந்த போதுதான்  நான் உண்மையில் விதவையாக ஆனேன். 

இன்று வரை உன் இழப்பை தாங்க முடியாமல் கதறி கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.


 

No comments: