About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/01/20

consumer

Today i bought a packet of coffee powder and a packet of oil.And i was given a biscuit pocket"FREE"with the coffee powder,which brand and taste i like least, and with the oil packet a 50 m.l vanaspathy which i never use in my cooking.Now my question is, who are they to decide that we should buy the free which costs 7 Rs.Don't we have a choice to reject?To be grammatical it is "Accept" and not "Agree".Why should we be made their yes master.It's exploitation or enforcement? All that, a citizen ,supposed to have been in the largest democratic is made a slave.This civilized, computer literate can claim no right but to write something like this to appease oneself.

No comments: