About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/08/15

why?why?

my dear karthik,
why, why did you leave me karthik? why such haste? my kannamma, you had so many dreams, so many ambitions. why did you forget all that? were you satiated with what you had achieved? were you afraid of leading a life without me? did you find my love and affection more than what one should get in a life time?
chellam, you gave me so many assurances. you said you would look after me as your child.
you said you would take me all over the world.
you said you would give me all happiness.
why, why did you forget all your promises?
why, why did you fail to fulfill your words?
why, why are you not replying to my questions?
why, why are you not taking me with you?
why? why? why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is with you karthimma