About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/08/30

Gravatar My last words:'Forget it. Its too late. Anyway I am not going to be there to see people react to it'

BTW, Sudha, u seem to firmly believe in after-life and rebirth. I am a little surprised(but not much .





re: the ego... accident

My view(with all due respects to everyone else's): most people waste their entire lives doing things that will earn them a good epitaph rather than doing things they enjoy doing. Even Alexander or Buddha or Abdul Kalam's name WILL be forgotten 500 yrs, 5000 yrs or 5 million yrs down the line. I am always curious to know what others think of me too, but don't really change anything because others love it or loathe it. I rather prefer adding more fun to my life than try desparately to add a meaning to it.

And i am not sure how well-founded the fear of losing near and dear ones after death is. After all, you won't realize it, will you? Will you know that you are dead? (Ok. no one knows the answer, no one has come back and told his post death experience, but still...)
8/3/2005 11:40 AM | ponniyinselvan


No comments: