About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2009/01/03

karthik's shorts

When Karthik and Senthil were around 6 or 7 years old, there was a practice of exchanging the used ' trousers '....[ drawers ] to the plastic vendor and buy some plastic buckets.

Then I used to wonder what will they do with these 9 or 10 cm lengthy drawers. I guessed that they would sell it in the seconds market.
But now I understand that they donate it to the dancers both in the small and BIG screen.

Don't come out with the question " why it took such a long time to know this ? "

I had TV at home till 1995 and when Karthik entered +1 , I disposed all electronic entertainment gadgets, so that their concentration should be in studies only.

And now I have TV and lots and lots of time with nothing to do but ' ' 'see ' ' ' [ viewing, watching are different from seeing,, and I see only ].
And now when I look at the dances I understand that six , seven years old boys' shorts are really very useful to them.
Simply superb dress sense.

karthik +amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

lol! i am pity for there poverty;)