About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2009/01/22

Puzzle-Riddle

7400 crores.
On his [ Ramalinga Raju's ] mother's and his brother's name...
I find it a ''PUZZLE''

A ''Riddle''

extremely ''ridiculous''

why should he save so much money and spend sleepless nights in the jail on a hard floor, sharing a room with 30 others and being treated as a '' c '' class prisoner.

It is the fact , that he will come out on bail as all other sophisticated criminals do, and enjoy a normal life , [ and the pitiest fact is that such criminals get qualified to contest as MP and MLA and become ministers.], keeping this fact apart, though they come out of jail,
WILL NOT THAT ONE DAY IN JAIL enough for a life time?
I am a simpleton , a traditionalist, a conservative and this is all beyond my comprehension.

with luv and luv only,
karthik+amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

There is nothing great punishment than felt to conscience in lives.