About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2012/08/07

Aug.07. 2005
I still live in the thoughts of 2005.
This day that year, I and Karthik started from Bangalore to Salem regarding land lease.
If with Karthik I will be the happiest.
We went to my brothers' houses and then to land at Metturdam.And exactly at this time we left Salem  to Bangalore.Reached Bangalore by about 9.30 p.m and Karthik wanted to take me to one hotel where he had tasted aappam and chicken kuruma .Having found it so tasty, he wanted his mom to taste it.Though I felt very tired and wanted to go home and take rest, I went to the hotel to oblige Karthik's wish.
தான்  எதை  அனுபவித்தாலும்  அதை  அம்மாவும் ரசிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற அவன் உணர்வுக்கு மதிப்பு கொடுக்க   வேண்டாமா ?
எவ்வளவு சந்தோசம் ....
அந்த நினைவுகள்தான் என் சுவாசமாக  உள்ளது .
I breath his thoughts .
my blog may be boring.But how ever much I try to change myself  I fail miserably.
karthik amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Its seldom to find a son like karthik!!!