About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2012/08/09

GREAT. Tamilnadu Government has announced that today is Krishna Jayanthi and so all have to celebrate it today.
The next announcement will be that Christmas has to be celebrated on Deepavali day and pongal  has to be celebrated on christmas day and Deepavali on pongal day.
தமிழக  அரசின் அறிவிப்பு :இன்று கிருஷ்ண ஜெயந்தி :
அடுத்த அறிவிப்பு  இதுவாக இருக்கலாம் :
பொங்கல் பண்டிகை   கிருஸ்துமஸ்  அன்றும்  கிருஸ்துமஸ்    தீபாவளி அன்றும்  கொண்டாடப் பட வேண்டும் என்றும் ....கிர்ர் , கிர்ர் , ஆஆ  தலை சுற்றுகிறது  .
இதில் பாவமான  விஷயம் என்னவென்றால் ,  எல்லோருக்கும் லீவ் .ஆனால்  இந்த  so called I.T people. They have to work today.Solid condolence you I.T guys.

No comments: