About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2020/06/11

karthik's post..16 th june 2005

Mustang, here I come! Montoya, here I come!

I am travelling to Austin tomorrow, for a month's stay. No body knows why I have to go to Austin to do the same work, I have been doing(or not doing) all the while here. Anyway, at least I will get to take that Ford Mustang for a spin again. That was the part I loved most in my last trip too.

But thats not all. We have to grow up. We gotta keep doing greater things. So I am gonna watch one Mr.Juan Pablo Montoya drive one car called Mclaren in one Indianapolis Motor Speedway in a event called Formula 1 U.S Grand Prix. Let me pinch myself again. 3 weeks ago I wasn't sure I will watch an F1 race in my life time. In two days time, its gonna be a reality. (if all goes well, that is)

What next? I am planning a vacation in London on my return journey, subject to the British Consulate in LA giving me a visa. What with my gang-mate NaveenRaj in London assuring complete sponsorship for the vacation and my company sponsoring my travel this is one helluva deal of a lifetime to tour London for free...

Have kept the rest of my schedule pretty open to accomodate any wacky ideas me and my friends there can generate(A visit to NYC is on the cards..) So stay tuned to hear my exploits.. (No. not like the one from my last visit where I banged my Mustang against a Dodge Ram! or that tumble down that ski slope without my skiing sticks!!)

No comments: