About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2022/10/02

SNAKE in AC

 A C யில் பாம்பு இருந்தது என்று செய்திகளில் வந்தது.எப்படி வரும்?

வர முடியும் என்று கேள்வி இருந்து கொண்டே இருந்தது.

Finally I guessed the answer .

I may be right or wrong.

one day i saw a bird building a nest in the outer unit of the AC.

It was a very good place.the gap between the wall and the ac unit was comfortable enough .It safeguarded the birds from sunlight,rain and wind.

OK.Let them build.But the problem started when the birds brought tiny insects to the nest to feed the chicks.All type of insects(and that might have included a snake puppy.And it could have escaped into the unit and stayed safe there).

ஆம். அப்படியாகத்தானே இந்த பாம்பு குட்டி உள்ளே போயிருக்க வேண்டும் .அங்கேயே வளர்ந்திருக்க வேண்டும்.

so my suggestion is that, remove any nest not bothering about being a sin or curse .

ஆம் .உடனடியாக கூட்டை எடுத்து விடுங்கள் .பாவம் ,சாபம் என்றெல்லாம் இல்லை.அப்படி பார்த்தால் அந்த பறவைகள் அந்த பூசசிகளை கொல்வதும் பாவம்தானே .

No comments: