About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/11/14

Birthday[s]

today is my dearest,dearest karthik's birthday.He was born on Nov 14th 1981.
The happiest day in my life. i never guessed that i would become a slave to him in later days.
The moment i saw his face, the feeling that swept all my nerves,veins,and each cell of my body
Oh, i have to coin a new word to explain that.
Karthik was the first in the third generation from my mother family side.My four brothers were
petting him like anything.
the beauty is that my birthday too is the same.Nov 14th 1958.
That may be one of the reasons why karthik and i were like twins,[thoughts,actions,affection,and everything..he was my replica, and later i became his replica.]we resembled each other in 360 degree.
and today i swing between two feelings. i feel happy to have given birth to such a wonderful gift that i got on my birthday...[.23.]years of golden life with him, each and every moment to be cherished and treasured.
and i feel sad to have lost that treasure land.
How much i wish that he would appear before me ''just for a second,[only one second] to smile at me.' '
will my wish be fulfilled?
karthik amma

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

You where very special in all and lucky mother!

Happy birthday to karthik anna.

Anonymous said...

What happened? Your words gave me sleepless nights. What happened to karthic????

Thank you
shivaraj1991@yahoo.co.in