About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/11/15

Global Warming

As karthik wished i had quit my job. Sitting at home savoring his thoughts has become the main occupation now.
Meanwhile, my father ,who had been to my native village fell sick there.I went to see him.
It's after 23 years that i go there. i have some land there. And the village people asked me to sell a part of the land to them , so that they can build houses.
I SAID O.K.
And i planned to plot the land. it has some 300 coconut trees.
On trial basis i thought, i should plot a little land.so ,it started.
Much to my surprise, i found that i have to uproot some 60 trees.
The so called JCP [POCLAIN] came and started felling the trees.
i was standing under one tree's shade. as it was uprooted, i moved to the
next tree, next tree,next tree, finally finding me standing under hot son.
i felt how cool it was, when the operation was started, and how scorching
it had become. It's then that i felt as if someone was slapping me on my face.
Knowingly, or unknowingly, i had contributed my share to the global warming.
I truly regret having done that...BUT ,too late a realisation.
sorry,sorry.
karthikeyan

6 comments:

Jeevan said...

If we see every one of us doing something in someway against nature, u where not left alone to feel about doing this. It’s easy for us to uproot them; they only know the hardness of standing tall in down root. 300 coconut trees!! :(

Anonymous said...

but u gave away your land...thats a good job karthimma

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

dear jeevan,
you are right.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

dear thooya,
no,it's only 5 percent of the land.fancy,i am doing a little bit of agriculture too.funny,,
karthik wanted me to be a great entrepreneur or an MNC consultant.
Fate takes me to places unknown, and unwanted.hm.

Balaji S Rajan said...

Please...Please... do not do it as long as you are alive. Imagine each one of them as your Karthik. Karthik in different forms. If Karthik was alive, he would not have liked you removing them. (Having known about him through your writings). Very kind of you for realising. Please think something alternative.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

dear Balaji,
read the post.i realised it late.but onething i assure is ,that i will not uproot the remaining trees.
And to tell u the truth, i did this with a secret aim.the plots have now been named as ''Karthik Nagar ''.and that's the main aim behind plotting the land, that too only 5% of the land.
karthik amma