About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/11/24

Koramangala 80 Feet Road in Bangalore, Banjara Hills in Hyderabad and Khader Nawaz Khan Road in Chennai figure in premier high street rental growth across India. A look by RANJANI GOVIND
— PHOTO: K. MURALI KUMAR

Top draw: Koramangala has seen a record 92 per cent increase in rentals. Picture shows a view of the National Games Village in the area.

This is the complex where karthik bought a house, a flat, and it is there we lived , when the fatal accident occurred. {and the notable point is that karthik was just 20 years old when he bought it.he was born on 14 .11.1981...and he bought the house on 15.12.2002.all were astonished to see this achievement..]
karthik had to leave me and senthil here, and go to Austin, US, and from there he would give a ring and ask me ''is it boring mom?' I replied,''i am quite happy here.this is the "vasantha maaligai" my son has bought , and i am happy here.never realising that it would be such a short stay there.
FATE, AND i am the "most" unluckiest.

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

With tears to read.

Anonymous said...

/FATE, AND i am the "most" unluckiest/ Please don't feel this way. So many people are much worst than you. I mean health problem,etc. You have other son pls. enjoy and spend lots of time with him too. Karthik is with you in your heart and all over. Pls. take care.

Selvi