About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/11/12

mothers are mothers

after two months gap, i re-enter again.what have i been doing?
the same usual story of lamenting.
here, i quote my friend's words, who too had lost her dearest son.

Taming death...

Almost 1 year now that my 21 yrs old son Antonio died, i survived his death , it's my destiny...i don't accept it but i try to be dignified. Have I any other choice?? i am learning to tame death...slowly, letting only a little in at a time.

and she continues.yes,even i don't accept that karthik has said goodbye.and the bitterest part is that " "I SURVIVED HIS DEATH " ".

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Welcome back :) hope u settled well now at new reside.

frenchgori said...

greetings, well i am very sorry to have been so slow in realizing who You were & the extraordinary circumstances that have made us meet...i just now reading my own words here---seeing how tragically they were understood...realized you are his Mother.You are the only one who painfully understood me.Did i recognize my child in yours?i can ofer you no words as there are none.i offer you my friendship, my email is info@luxnomad.com.i wish i had your courage,diana

Anonymous said...

he is with u karthimma