About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/11/27

//I admire the way she is dealing with her deep grief and helplessness. At the same time, when she is out of sight, I feel so sad that I sometimes break down.

It has been just over a year now, since my dad died... A friend asked me if the grief had lessened. I told her that the pain never really goes away. It still feels raw.//

i read these lines in one of the blogs. the word '''RAW''' caught me totally...and '''THE PAIN NEVER REALLY GOES AWAY'''.

my well wishers feel concerned about me for not coming out of the gloom.

these words made me write this. yes. the feeling is '' raw'' .the scene that keeps on replaying in my mind is that of running to Manipal Hospital ,seeing karthik lying actionless, shouting for a minute and settling in some silence with rapid prayer to all gods that i have heard of and believed.praying frantically,'' this is not true..please , please, karthik ,''RISE,,GET UP, COME,, TOUCH MY SHOULDERS, and say 'MOM, I AM HERE''

AND i kept on repeating this prayer and with a final shout ''DON'T LEAVE ME KARTHIK''

Then silence..silence..silently now it is '''TAKE ME WITH YOU KARTHIK''..a non-stop prayer.where ever i am, what ever i may be doing, unconsciously my mind has developed the habit of repeating this prayer to karthik.

the same scenes, running underneath. professor may go wild reading this, but , it is what it is.



7 comments:

Jeevan said...

Your words bring hardness, tells the pain.

Hugss...

Preeti Shenoy said...

Karthikeyan/Ponniyenselvan : Thanks for quoting me in your blog and also giving the link to my post.My sincere prayers are with you. What has to happen always does--Sincere wishes do work miracles.God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Your words brought tears in my eyes. I am so sorry. I pray GOD for you.

Rumya

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

dear ps,
gracefully i accept my ignorance of the art of giving link.it's beyond surprise to see you finding the blogger who uses [rather quotes] your words .how is it possible? i never meant to 'steel' your words.it's lack of knowledge to name your blog,.i must learn a lot.
karthikeyan's mother.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

jeevan,
it needs some greatness to share the pain. and you have it.
karthik

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Rumya,
though you do not disclose your identity, you console me with your words.the greatest relief one can get is the sharing of never diminishing grief.but,the sharing makes the grief more meaningful.
thank you.
karthik amma

Anonymous said...

:( it hurts