About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2005/06/22

The Jedi Code & The Sith Code

The Jedi Code:
There is no emotion; There is peace.
There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.
There is no passion; There is serenity.
There is no death; There is the Force.

The Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

So what am I? Jedi or the Sith Lord? The Jedi code seems to be the way to go, even if it sounds like Buddhism, but total elimination of passion is next to impossible. Or may be I am not willing to let go (As Master Yoda tells Anakin : Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose). The darker side of the force is calling and who can resist its call. (If I go on further I will end up in 'What is the purpose of life', so stop here I must)

3 comments:

Srinath said...

Maturity is when you can strike a balance between your passion and emotion control.

Anand Swaminathan said...

How does an atheist define the 'Force' ;-) ?

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

An atheist would define Force this way:
Force = Mass x Acceleration

Ithellaam nee pallikoodathula padikkala? Ennathu ithu sirupillathanamaa kelvi kettukittu?