About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2008/08/13

My dearest Soniaji

How hurting it might have been to her when the GREAT "MEN" criticised her as a widow who should not become the Prime Minister of INDIA just because she ia widow.

I ask one question.

Hallo ;Great "men" ....will you recall her jubiliant face at the opening ceremony? After 28 years India won gold in Olimpics and it's because this 'widow' attended the function that luck smiled on India.

At least, hereafter, please pack your dirty superstitious beliefs and try to behave like rational human beings and learn to respect all human beings.

Soniaji, my hats off to you.

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

:)

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

அன்புள்ள பாலாஜி,
அன்று மட்டுமல்ல, இன்றும் யாரும் மாறவில்லை.இன்னும் மோசமாக ஆகியிருக்கிறார்கள். நான் அனுபவித்ததை சொல்கிறேன்.படித்தவர்கள் இன்னும் மோசம்.உறவினர்கள் அதை விட கொடுமை.என்னை நான் தனிமைப் படுத்திக் கொண்டேன்.நிம்மதியாய் இருக்கிறது.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

ஜீவன்,
ஆமாம்.