About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2012/03/13

power Dr.actor

accidentally I happened to see this Power STAR and I wondered why everyone were making fun of him.
He seems to be innocent, plain spoken, and simple.
Many argue that he doesn't know acting. For that matter, atleast 90 % don't act good.
More over it's his money, and he does not cheat anyone.With his money he can do whatever he wishes as long as it does not do any harm to anybody.
Reading blogs which made fun of him , I had a strange figure in my mind.
But, after seeing him in 'ATHU, ITHU,,ETHU,'' and in Kovai Sarala's program, I felt really bad.Unless like the greatest hypocrites, the so called ''GREAT '' actors , he is far far better.
Those who make fun of him, 'do you really have guts to do the same treatment to the other actors?'
power star, go ahead with your plans as you said in that program.
of course, i did not see the program fully.
Anyhow , all the best,power star.
kalakarthik

No comments: