About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/07/30

remember me..karthik

once i happened to view a scene from an English movie.The scene is this.
'a lover is fighting with his enemy.at that time his ladylove comes there.Seeing her he is worried, as he wants her not to be hurt.So he pushes her into the elevator and closes the door.His ladylove refuses to leave him.She struggles to come out if the lift, but it starts going down.
as it goes down, he says to her
'PLEASE REMEMBER ME'
His expression was superb.the pain and anguish!!!
He wants his ladylove to escape unhurt and live well,AND he wants to live in her memory for ever.
Don't you think i too might wish the same?
Will you remember me?
Forget August 26
Remember November 14
This SALEM SINGAM was born to live for ever.No such date as August 26 came in any calendar
I will for ever.
with luv and luv only,
karthikeyan[kuchi],[demi]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will karththi
i will
i will treasure ur memories
i will carry your thoughts in this blog world..
i promise