About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/08/03

who am i?

posted by amma.
who am i?AM I Kalavathy or Karthik amma?WHEN DID I START LOSING MY ORIGINALITY and became kartik's mother?
kalavathy , with all her skills and talents[the ferocious,vibrant...etc..etc]?is it possible for anyone to forget one's self and merge within the other?
it must be.otherwise how is it that i have forgotten myself and living only as karthik amma?
when did i start forgetting myself and started existing as karthik amma?
the moment i looked at his face when he was born.
karthik amma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amm stop thinking he is gone.. i am living wit so many angels like this.i no they are next to me..guiding me...gaurding me...blessing me..