About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/08/05

oh people

poor souls

Many times i have observed people of a happy family feeling delicate and guilty[rather afraid]to express their happiness in my presence fearing that i may feel jealous[and cast an eye on them] which may cause or bring some ill luck to them.
oh!poor souls!oh poor ignorants!
it's MY GRIEF
WHICH WILL NOT BE AGGREVATED BY YOUR HAPPINESS
or never lessen even if the whole world start grieving with me.
i am not that type of person who lacks the MENTAL MATURITY.
i have been the luckiest and the happiest to have born in a royal family and brought up like a princess.enjoyed a very good married life.enjoyed all social status.
ENJOYED BEING THE MOTHER OF KARTHIK[very few mothers would get such a lovely child,and even if they have such nice sons ,they wouldn't have enjoyed the motherhood,as i enjoyed with karthik.]So i really pity them,and wish them the happiness that i enjoyed.
now it is time to renounce[as kings in ancient times used to do]
and without any regret i retire from life for social service which had been my long time ambition.
So my friends, feel free and safe [if at all i happen to come to your house.this may be applicable to others also.i don't envy anybody.
IT'S MY SON'S LOSS THAT I FEELand nothing else.
karthik amma

3 comments:

Vassan said...

Madam

Don't want to tell you, hope time will heal your wounded soul.

Don't want to write, hope blogging will make you feel right.

But I sincerely do hope, your unwearied reminiscing of KARTHIK will somehow make you stronger.

*****
I never knew Karthik. From what I've read, he could have been one of those rare humans that might end up
having a lasting positive effect on people.


With Warm Regards

Vassan Pillai
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

koLLidam http://vassan.kollidam.com

Anonymous said...

கண்ணிழந்து
தவிக்கும்
என்னைத்
தவிர்த்தபடி சொன்னாள்

"பார்க்காதே!
அவள்
கண் பட்டுவிடும்" என்று

மீண்டும்
ஊடுருவத் துடித்தது
என் பார்வை,
மனம் என ஒன்று
அவளுக்கு
இருக்கிறதா என்று அறிய..

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

friends,
thank u.though i do not who u are your words console me.please point out both the merits and demerits of my posting[which is purely meant to sketch my son's biography].the saddest mother
karthik amma