About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/08/06

Anne Frank

KARTIK WRITES.
HI EVERYBODY,
U kow i am a signature freak.just now i happened to read a bit from
The Diary of Anne Frank
a 15 year old girl writing in her diary.
"I've reached a point where I hardly care whether I live or die.The world will keep on turning without me, and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE EVENTS ANYWAY.I'LL JUST LET MATTERS TAKE THEIR COURSE"
Isn't it surprising to find a similarity with my theory of life[a law which i formulated while in college]
SK's Law of Fate:
Human body is a bundle of chemical compounds, bundled in a specific way, whose next state depends on its current state and external forces, neither of which is under its contol.Hence DESTINY is DESTINED.
AMAZING.But it cost very dear to prove my theory.my destiny is destined and i couldnot do anything against the external forces
karthik

4 comments:

சுந்தரவடிவேல் said...

கலாவதி அம்மா, இந்தப்பதிவில் மாறி மாறி வரும் உங்கள் எழுத்துக்களும், கார்த்திக்கின் குறிப்புகளும் மனதின் தொடப்படாத இடங்களைத் தொட்டுப் பார்க்கின்றன. ஒற்றையுணர்ச்சியில் ஆளை அடித்துவிட்டுப் போகிற ரகமில்லை இந்தப் பதிவுகள். வீழவும், பொடிபடவும், மீண்டு எழவும், புன்னகைக்கவும், எதையோ கண்டுகொண்டு வியக்கவும், உள்ளுக்குள்ளேயே வாதிட்டுக்கொள்ளவும் வைக்கின்றன. இந்த உங்கள் முயற்சிக்கு என் நன்றி. தொடர்ந்து எழுதவும்.

தாணு said...

ப்ளாக்கில் எழுதப் புகுந்த வேளையில் கார்த்திக்கின் மறைவு குறித்து அறிந்தேன். ஈடு செய்ய இயலாத இழப்புதான் என்றாலும், இப்போதைய எழுத்துக்களும் அதன்பால் வரும் அவரின் நினைவுகளும் உங்களுக்கு அமைதி தரட்டும். தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்கள்.

-/பெயரிலி. said...

உங்களின் வேதனையை உணரமுடிகிறது. தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்கள்.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

thank u friends.i would like to point out both the merits and demerits.as soon as i am ready with the photos i will start the biography of karthik.thank u again