About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/08/13

without KARTHIK

Without KARTHIK


I should not but i am eating
I should not talk but i am talking
I should not breath but i am breathing
I should not sleep but i am sleeping
I should not live but i am living
.... .... .... ....
Is this FATE? Is this DESTINY?
Is this God's way?
What ever it is, it is wrong.
It's totally wrong.
If there is a God at all, and if this is His doing
NO,He had made a grave mistake.
It's a sin on his part.
It's the worst crime of His
What ever be the reason
What ever be the cause[fate or destiny,or karma]
He should not have taken my Karthik's life.
Oh God,if you are real,if you are anywhere
ANSWER ME.
KARTHIK AMMA

No comments: