About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/11/01

Deputy Mayor

Today's news:
"When my husband heard on the T.V that I was nominated by our party leadership to be the deputy mayor,he was dumbfounded and took sometime to recover.I asked him what had happened and when he explained, I "COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT" I still do not know anything" says Satyabama turning to her husband for moral support. her husband continues"My wife still does not know what it means to be the Deputy Mayor of Chennai.I tried to explain to her but I guess it will take sometime for her to comprehend this"
I f this is the case in Chennai,the story with Madurai is a bit different,where the Mayor is learning to 'SIGN".Now she is learning to sign and when will she learn to "SIGN IN"...and we talk of E governance!!!!

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Super Deputy Mayer! I guess the politicians select the person who not even know about the post, because they can make them as a doll to play as there wish. The Election commission should bring a rule to the candidate, that they should at lest have a limited education.