About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2008/07/31

Dear karthimma,
I undergo a lot of pain. I am not able to cry.It pains a lot physically. [ who said that I find pleasure in thinking of karthik and crying always.] I shudder at the very thought of crying.It is as if 1000 w electricity is passed through your limbo.All muscles and nerves shrink to nothing for a second then come back to normal.That one second is enough.
I am not able to cry.It pains a lot physically. All muscles ache. My eyes are heavy as if loaded with 1000 kilos.
Each second 1000 Tsunamis dash my shore fiercely.
Day by day, both physically and mentally I deteriorate rapidly.
I am afraid. Very much afraid.
Karthi, my dear karthimma, chellam,
come back.
I am not able to bear mental pain, physical pain. And I am not able to die.This is horrible, terrible.
Come back.
please come back

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy. Do some good deed for orphan kids or some elders. This might ease some pain. Your son is looking down on you from HEAVEN.

Jeevan said...

There are more sons like your karthik, we are hear, please bear. Hugss. love comforts pain

Anonymous said...

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss karthimma..

Balaji S Rajan said...

I understand your feelings. I am with you. It is not very easy. But you need to understand that you have another son who is with you. Please attend some counselling. Take life philosophically. Nothing is ours. What we think is ours can be taken by something else. It is a very deep talk. I am not very good in expressing. One day when I visit India, I will meet you. Probably we shall talk then. Take care.

மணிவண்ணன் வெங்கடசுப்பு said...

I dont know who you are nor have seen you face. But I can feel that sorrow the pain that a heart will have when it gets isolated from a long love in your words. anyways.. just try to forget the things that happened. and u can show not all but some love to others who are all with you and try to love the nature. my humble suggestion