About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2009/02/05

when I was a college student we Girlcotted [ why should it be a boycott ? ] our classes for Tamil Elam cause.
Almost 30 years, and still it continues. Even if they get any land of their own, I guess that only Prabakaran and his family will be there to enjoy the whole land, as all other civilians would have been killed by that time.
****** ********** **** ****

This reminds me one thing which I want to tell you if you don't beat me.
When I was a studying in college our class room was positioned in such a way that we can see anyone entering the gate [ though there was 5 minutes walk distance. ]. When ever there is a rumor about any strike we will be sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the Students' association Presidents to come and meet our Principal and demand a holiday. Then only she will declare a holiday. So all our eyes will be waiting for them.
On the first glimpse one of our friends will say ''O. S'' [O.Yes].From then all will start the chorus
O.yes Mm. Our prof would be thrilled to get such an enormous response to her teaching.
But the actual story is
[O.S means 'opposite sex ], that means the boys have come and any minute a holiday will be declared.How is it?
College days are 'college days.!!!1

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

o.S lol!

தமிழ் ஈழம் என்ற பெயரில் மனித இனத்தை அழிக்ககூடாது.
First they have to live to achieve something, than just dying without thinking what’s there purpose to born.

கார்த்திகைப் பாண்டியன் said...

உங்களை சந்தித்ததில் மகிழ்ச்சி கார்த்தி.. கல்லூரி நாட்கள்.. யாராலும் மறக்க முடியாது.. முடிந்த அளவு தமிழிலேயே எழுதுங்களேன்.. வாழ்த்துக்கள்..