About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/03/03

தாய் எட்டடி பாய்ந்தால் குட்டி பதினாறடி பாய்ந்தது.When i was a student I used to participate in all competitions .
I was the school pupil leader.
Sports Leader.
Scouts Leader.
The Prime minister [ in 1974 itself in our school we had parliamentary election , and the Cabinet ministers used to function and I was the Elected P.M..]
I got school first and karthik too.
I and karthik had similar talents.
புலிக்கு பிறந்தது பூனையாகவில்லை.
ஆனால் இந்த புலிக்குட்டி வளர்ந்து கம்பீரமாக நின்றபோது அந்த புலியரசன் அருகில் நான் பூனையாகிவிட்டேன்.
கார்த்திக் அடிக்கடி என்னை ' குட்டிஅம்மா '' என்று கொஞ்சுவான். அவன் ஆறடி உயரம் . நான் ஐந்தடி.
அது போல்தான் அந்த மலையருகில் நான் ஒரு சிறு குன்றாகிப் போனேன் .
இதைக் சொல்வதில்தான் எத்தனை பெருமை.
ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் அவன் பரிசுகளாக வாங்கி வந்து என் காலடியில் கொட்டிய போது எத்தனை பெருமை !
இதை அனுபவித்தால்தான் புரியும்.
" பெருமை " என்ற காட்டாற்று வெள்ளத்தில் என்னை நீராட்டினான். நான் திக்கு முக்காடினேன்.
அதனால்தானோ என்னவோ, தொடர்கதையாக வேண்டியது சிறுகதையாக முடிந்ததோ?
கார்த்திக் அம்மா

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

மறைந்து வாழ்கிறான் கார்த்திக், அவன் அன்னை வடிவில்.

Sobia Anton said...

"அம்மா!" உங்களை அப்படி அழைத்தால் தவறு ஒன்றும் இல்லையே. ஏதோ தோன்றிற்று.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Dear Sofia,
Pleasure will be mine if you call me like that.Many and many used to call me like that only for years, because I have been kind and helpful to them and a motherly instinct always predominates me.
Send your mail i.d.please.
karthik amma

Sobia Anton said...

antonsobia@googlemail.com

I love children. My house is always filled with children (friends of my children). But do you know one thing, they call me "Sofia". That is the culture of this country. At start it was difficult for me. Now I am used to it.