About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/03/03

I wanted to write a lot, either it's laziness or disinterested....somehow, I have kept idle.
And, many have switched over to Twitter and Face book, which I don't want to do,
because the main reason to continue this blog is to make Karthik immortal [at least a few will
read this and remember him for a minute at least.]
I wanted to continue in his style but my style has crept in.
நானும் எருமையும்:
ஒரு லாரியில் ஒரு 20 எருமைகள் அடைத்து கேரளாவிற்கு கொண்டு செல்வதை எல்லோரும் பார்த்திருப்போம்.
அந்த எருமைகள் பசி, தாகம், தூக்கம் என்று எந்த உணர்வுமில்லாமல், தன அருகிலிருக்கும் தன இன எருமையைப் பற்றி எந்த அனுதாப ,அன்பு உணர்வோ எதுவுமில்லாமல் விரக்தியாய் நின்று கொண்டிருக்கும்.
விஷயம் என்னவென்றால், இப்போது நானும் அப்படித்தான் ஆகி விட்டேனோ என்று எனக்கு தோன்றுகிறது. மற்றவர்களுடைய இன்பமோ, துன்பமோ, மகிழ்ச்சியோ, ஆர்ப்பாட்டமோ, ஆரவாரமோ, எதுவுமே என்னில் எந்த பாதிப்பையுமே ஏற்படுத்தவில்லை. As it happens, so it happens. Something is happening. O, YES, IT'S HAPPENING. Somebody is laughing, oh, let them laugh. Somebody is crying, oh, they r crying. I have hardened more than a rock.
Simply doing cooking, etc. Waiting for the days to fly by.
Sadly,
karthik amma

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

Who knows what worthless sculpture is hidden inside this rock! I see a hard structure of knowledge and sense that exhibits inside the dark shadows of bright son shine. Pleas don’t put your chalk down and we need to learn so much from you, and your son, only through you.

Anonymous said...

Amma, you keep writing in this blog. I continue to read your blogs. Your writings has meaning and social awareness. You are really talented and I can feel your sorrow. I have come to know about your son only through your writing and he seems to be such a intelligent person. I sincerely pray that God be with you always.

Aravindh said...

Aunty dont stop writing.... I dont have words but i really admire you and your love to Karthik...

Sobia Anton said...

You are a MOTHER. Youn are strong like a rock. God calls you to be a mother for many people. Keep on writing.