About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2011/10/01

Mothers and Sons

My authorized Travel agency is SETC. Every month I go to B'lore to Chennai and Chennai to Bangalore. so many friends and relatives advised me to go by train. For two reasons I avoid train.
1.Karthik used to book ticket online and i would get the ticket by courier .TTR will admire it,because in 2003 online booking was not so familiar and used by everyone as it is used now. As a pioneer in everything Karthik started using this facility then itself, and his friends would say ''Aunty, to save this 50 rupees we would stand in a queue and get the ticket''. Further they would say, '' I f possible, Karthik would hire a manager to do this online work also''.
I would produce the ticket to the TTR with a beaming face. Now I want to avoid this .
2.I cannot climb the steps and find the compartment which I find to be tedious. [ Because everything was done by Karthik, and I would go behind him like a lamb following his master.]
So I have become a regular traveller in SETC.
This month trip turned to be a different one. Somewhat like Visu's 'Arattai arangam ' it had turned to be.
There were 5 mothers, almost of the same age group, and how it started, no one knows, all mothers except me started complaining that sons forget their mothers once they get married.I was a one man army, and I asked them ''why do expect your sons to continue doting onYOU even after he gets married? Then whats the purpose in getting married? Didn't you expect your husbands to be your slaves? Don't you expect your sons-in law to dote on your daughters?''
Leave the couple to enjoy their matrimony and don't expect anything in return from him.
Ofcourse ,man is a social animal and he is both dependEnt and dependAnt .That does not mean you should compulsorily make him return your services which you did when he was a child.
I hope the mothers agreed to my point and would change their attitude.
KARTHIK+AMMA
AM I RIGHT?

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Of course! We need more understanding mothers but i wonder is it so easy like saying.