About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/09/18

Elton John

This morning i read this piece in a newspaper.
Gianni's death haunts Sir John
Sir Elton John is still haunted by the death of 'soul mate'Gianni Versace.Elton was left devastated when the Italian fashion designer was shot dead in 1997.The same year another of his close friends Princess Diana was killed in a car crash.Elton revealed in an interview
"There isn't a day that goes by when i don't think of people like Gianni and Diana and John Lennon who have gone needlessly"
Dear readers,
I wish to underline two words.DEVASTATED...WHO HAVE GONE NEEDLESSLY..
usually foreigners are noted for easy go mentality.And here you see Elton lamenting even after 10 years.If that be the case with him Am n't i justified for my crying and grieving.Having lost such a gem of a child will it be possible for me to overcome this grief?
yes. My son has gone needlessly,and i am devastated.Can anything and anyone console me?CAN'T.All that you could do is to share my grief by saying that you too feel sad.It is said that time is the healer.NO.TIME IS THE KILLER. It can heal me in my death only.

1 comment:

தருமி said...

last lines are too harsh.
no