About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/09/03

Karthik-my mother

It's his custom,that whenever we go out for shopping or for what other it may be, he will see to that that his mother is dropped right at the footsteps of the plaza,nevermind it needed to take a round about way and would be additional 5 kilometers.Karthik's mother should not walk and shouldn't cross the road which might be a great ordeal to his mom.If at all I insist on getting down and prefer to cross the road he would hold my hand and help me crossing the road.One day I told him"Karthik, I had helped you to cross this same road when you were a child".To that he immediately replied"Then I was your child,but now YOU ARE MY CHILD".Yes.He was my mother,my father,my husband and my dearest son.Now I am searching for my mother.How will this infant survive and even if it survives guess the innumerable hazards and sufferings it has to face.Should it survive?My mother answer me.
Karthik amma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is always ur mother...n he is wit u...HUGSS karththimmaa