About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/09/28

My Full Moon

I,karthik and senthil[karthik's younger brother]the triumvirs enjoyed our life to the maximum extent possible and so many sweet rememberances of our happy life.Once we were going to some place in our car.If Karthik drove the car I would sit in the front seat,while Senthil will be sitting at the back seat.It's customary,that they would take turns,and when Senthil starts driving I would go to the back seat [you might have very well guessed the reason,that] to sit with Karthik and fondle him.On that particular day,when Senthil came to the driver seat,as usual I started sneaking.Unexpectedly Senthil held my hands and told me "hey kilavi[oldie]..(that's how he used to call me from days known..which has abruptly stopped now..and in fact all such funning and punning have ceased..)"hey good old lady,what do you think of yourself? Today you have to sit with me".Nothing else to do.I sat in the front seat.And it happened to be a full moon day.We saw the moon raising big,bright and beautiful.Senthil pointed to it and said "wow,how beautiful the moon is!".
Though Karthik had been to the back seat,he was on his knees so that I was holding his face in my hands and patting him when Senthil said that the moon was beautiful.My immediate reply was "here is the full moon,in my hands which is more beautiful than that moon".And now comes the bitter part of it.Now I am very much afraid to see the full moon and I avoid coming out on full moon day because,one day when I was going with Senthil on the beach road[by bike..and we have stopped going by car..because both of us can not control tears],I saw the full moon over the sea,and there was karthik saying to me "amma,I am here,come to me".And my immediate instinct was to jump from the bike to take a leap to the moon.Words cannot explain the struggle i struggled to control myself and stick to the seat.But I am definetly unsure that I may or maynot repeat this.Confident fails me and I may do something fanatic.So I avoid glancing at the moon.
My dear full moon,I am awaiting the day to join you and be a satellite to you going around you and dancing as I used to dance around you.
kalavathy karthikeyan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amma,
Keep writing. Manadhil irukum atthanayum ezhudhungal.
Diva

Anonymous said...

he is an angel..he is with us karththimma...u must take care of senthil also..he is also ur son..