About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2007/07/30

The British Raj

At school and anywhere else when I learnt history it's been repeatedly insisted and emphasized that the Britishers treated us very crudely and we were treated like animals.
My question is,
'now we are free..it's democracy..we have all rights...'
1]do not our police force kill 8 in Gujarat ?
2] are not the people lathi charged ?
3]how many times has teargas been used to disburse the crowd?
4]aren't the protesters denied permission to go on a procession ?
5]weren't the govt employees put in jail just for going on a strike ?
6]does not the govt warn with stringent action against its employees if they don't turn to work?
the questions will be endless.
NOW are we really free? are we living in a democratic nation? how is present India different from British Raj? so isn't it unfair to blame them for having ruled us like that?
with luv and luv only
karthikeyan

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

ma today(31st july) is my Birthday:) wish me the best.