About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/05/04

1800 crores &1500 Kg gold

INCREDIBLE.
I asked all my friends and the IT guys and many more , the same question.
"what will be your reaction if you see 1800 crores of hot cash and 1500 kg of gold in one place."
The unanimous reply was that "" I WOULD FAINT "'

just can't imagine. at least for my part it's beyond my brain.
Yes. I am talking about the ''Desai'' who amassed so much in his house.
And we the 'proud? ' owners of India cannot even have 1500 kg of rice.
If you offer a common man 1500 kg of rice or wheat as gift he would faint.
This is a simple calculation.
8 adults can have stomach ful of food with one kg rice. That means, per 1500 kg rice, 12000 people can have a filling meal.How happy will the farmers be , if they see so much rice harvested in their field , and do they need to commit suicide due to poverty and lack of food?
Can any software or anybody for that matter think of buying such an amount of grain ? Not even for a grand marriage.
and who said India is a poor country ?
Here I recall someone saying
"' India is a poor country with rich people, And India is a rich country with poor people."
WELL SAID
Giddily
karthik &amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

well said someone there! its both the people send the country into poverty.