About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/05/23

I am sorry.Extremely sorry.
I withdraw my ststement declared in an earlier post where I loudly proclaimed that
no incidents and accidents disturb me in anyway.
I have become a buffalo like , I said.
But, a big " NO "
Senthil's friend met with an accident and became ' no more '. And that night I could not sleep
at all.
And this plane accident....Unknowingly, tears were rolling down.
Still, I am not becoming normal.
And now I realise that I have miscalculated and misjudged myself. Still Iam the same old kalavathy with the kindest heart.
karthik amma

1 comment:

Sobia Anton said...

Realy I am so woried about you. now I have peace in my mind. You can see my e-mail address in my profile. I like to have contact with you. keep on writing.