About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/05/05

Utter displeasure,
TOTAL EMPTINESS haunts me.
Disinterestedness in everything engulfs me.

I would like to quote.
Nicholas Sparks' " The Note Book "
"I have lived 20 times as long as he , but if asked , I WOULD HAVE TRADED MY LIFE FOR HIS".......
It is a TERRIBLE thing to outlive your child "" "'
Even i would have ....

The next is from the film "Arasangam " where the villain says,
"I am astonished at the speed these Indian youth master everything. At this rate they will win the whole world not in 2010 but in 2005 itself.!!...So i have decided to stop their speed and growth. And i have DECIDED to KILL them....""

i was shocked to here this dialogue.
already i have a doubt in karthik's accident. And these words made me chill.
And, My emptiness becomes all the more worse.
karthik amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Today movies are taking rubbish as messages to the society and creating nonsense ideas to ignorance.