About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/08/02

As I have already mentioned i have very little knowledge about cinemas.Rarely do I watch movies.
But the movie ' madharasa pattinam' impressed me much.
No, don't guess hurriedly.
I did not go to a theater ,or no vcd. The ads have given almost the whole story.
That girl Emi is really cute and almost all aspects seem to be perfect and I hope this movie is a very decent one and classic.
Some movies are given skyhigh hype and they fail horribly.
But this movie, without any such mega, mega ,has proved to be a success.
A positive trend and hope it continues.
karthik+amma

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

You're right about the movie and of course amy. btw. if you want to know something about her, she is miss teen world 2008 and her name is not emi but amy Jackson. She is going to do a great cause next friday by skydiving from 10,000ft to raise money for children’s variety club. nice to know she have cute heart too to help disabled children.