About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2010/08/26

August 26 ..2005

It started as yet another normal day. The previous night Karthik had asked me to wake up at 7.30 a.m.
We were { i and Karthik ] in our B'lore house.
Singing happily, ' chellame , chellam, en chellam ' i woke him with a cup of coffee.
Least bit guessing, that he will be with me for just 1&1/2 hours more we were chatting, i was singing ,had breakfast and he left at 8.50 a.m.
LEFT for ever.
just in 15 minutes i got a call, informing about his accident.

over, over, everything is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugsssssssss

Anonymous said...

Its sure a great loss! Having recently lost my father, the mind just cant stop replaying the sequence of events that happened before.. like, last week this time, last month this time he was with me...Its still surreal!! God only may help....