About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2011/01/31

e mail

In the book fair S.Vee.Sekar in his talk mentioned that we use e mail facility very rarely. Youngsters and computer guys,please, don't frown.
What he said was true. Ask the other department employees. How many of them do have one?
Once I had been to my office and told the officer that i would give my mail i.d and asked him to give his mail i.d ..He blinked and felt ashamed to accept that he has nothing of that sort.
And in another case , I sent a mail to one of the govt offices and they started blasting me like anything. '' What's this ? you are sending mails !!! ''as if I have done a national crime.
And to add, some very reputed public Govt undertaking corporates do not give any mail i.d in their web.
S.Vee Sekar sent a mail to the collector. He is a very bold man, and so could talk .
What can we do? Getting blasted only.
And the most pitiable thing is that Govt spends a lot to train its employees in comp.usage. Yet the result is a zero.
All they will ask for is more pay, and more pay,and more pay.
INDIA 2020.......
KARTHIK+AMMA

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Emails are depend on need and we can’t blame others are not using for our needs. Many people are unaware about this sufficient technology and show no interest until it much matters to them.

You are right, today many govt. offices are turning from files to folders and data’s in computer and email becoming a greater tool of communication and if not for the personal use, at least for the pubic comfort these govt. officers should change there attitude.