About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2016/06/07

என்ன சொல்வேன்????????
எப்படி சொல்வேன்??
1st June 2005
I had sent all my household articles to my dearest dearest Karthik's house in Bangalore and was waiting to leave on THIRD , JUNE .How restless did i feel. Excited.Happy at the thoughts that I was going to my son's house.I did not get a transfer. BUT the LEAST WORRIED about my job.The only thought that was haunting me was that, I am going to be with my dearest dearest son.
June third I left Chennai to Bangalore very very happily without knowing the fact that a GREAT GREAT Tsunami was waiting to blow me up to 100 lac pieces.
all my dreams and happiness shattered to 1000 lac pieces.
Now I am leading a lifeless life.
When will my Karthik take me ?
amma (kalakarthik)
11 வருடங்கள் ஓடி விட்டன.
மகனின் ஏக்கம் அதிகம்தான் ஆகிறதே அன்றி குறையவில்லை.
இது என்றோ எழுதியது.இப்போது மறு பதிவேற்றம்.
கார்த்திக் அம்மா
கலாகாத்திக்

No comments: