About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2008/04/30

Movie lovers please don't get wild. Today i saw the movie BOMBAY [ பம்பாய் ].
see, I used to see films very rarely. While Karthik used to see lot of movies, [he will bring CD s during weekends and see them ].He would like his mother to enjoy the film, while my sole worry would be about preparing food and sweets. And I will be enjoying his happiness. So i would never watch a movie completely.
But pathetically TIME has changed and i have no other choice to kill time, so i switch on the TV and now i come to understand that some movies are really worth .
And this film. MY !!!!!!!! Simply amazing.
My first impression was "oh, another love story ? "
I could have switched it off. Thank goodness. I did not do it.
This movie must be telecast in all schools compulsorily.
And the kids, hats off to them.
Will people understand this message?
And WE are born in a country where Gandhiji was born.
What ever the problem be, why don't we use AHIMSA?
The innocent people are targeted every time.
This should definitely change.
A peaceful nation should dawn.
Hopefully,

Karthik amma

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

The scene I like more in this film is when Aravindswamy expressing his emotion in missing his sons, on the anger people. That could touch heart really strong. Hope watching film would change your thought for sometime.

Anonymous said...

I like the songs very much.I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I love it too.

Ramya

Vetirmagal said...

It was a very sensititve film , one of Mani RAtnam's good ones.

As you ahve rightly said how people born in Gandhi's country can eb so awful now?

I too wonder how much greed corruption and hoarding has taken over all walks of life. Where so much of selfishness has come from?. Which gene is responsible. Why you, and me and a number fo others who think of Gandhian values , are not voicing our thoughts enough.

What are we to do make the country abck to thsoe simple values and high thinking.

We are clueless. But we are sad and lonely in our perception of today's state of affairs.

We can do something , we can show by example. We can be kind to our immediate neighbour, kind to our downtrodden,. We can be charitable to poor slum children . We can teach poor children in our area, we can buy them books to read. We can find like minded people in our locality and together , we can educate. that is more valuable investment of time and energy.

OOps, sorry, too long, but your blog inspired it..