About Me

My photo
My life is the sum of the reminder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
I am the anomaly.

2006/12/08

As u wished

my raja,
As you wished , I had quit the job as a school teacher.Now i am jobless. I have become kalavathy from kalavathy teacher.I am not a housewife because there is no house husband.I am not a home maker because this house is dry of love and affection and hence cannot claim the title "Home".So finally what I am now? Kalavathy karthikeyan ......Karthik amma.....What next?
AMMA

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Karthik amma is a teacher!! great:) I don't know in which situation u resigh ur post, any way Take Rest ma.

Unknown said...

interesting Hey! well, what is the difference between house wife and home maker?

Anonymous said...

have you really quit?

wish that your life now becomes busier...